Welcome to Edna Elementary Kindergarten
Mrs. Durham Ms. Ortiz
Mrs. Overstreet Mrs. Brzozowski
Mrs. Watkins Mrs. Pressler Ms. Melton
EDNA ISD is now accepting referrals for Kindergarten students who may need Gifted/Talented Services. This program is designed for students, children, or youth who give evidence of high achievement capability in areas such as intellectual, creative, artistic, or leadership capacity, or in specific academic fields, and who need services and activities not ordinarily provided by the school in order to fully develop those capabilities.
- March 20 - March 24
- Introduce: Hh, Kk
- Introduce: he, no
- Phonemic Awareness: blend and segment phonemes
- Review: I, the, like, and, see, we, a, to, with, my, come, me, you, what, are, now, is, how, find, this, will, be, go, for, make, play, said, good, she, all
- Review 0-19
- Composing to 10
- Measurement: length, capacity, weight
- Rote counting to 100
- Addition and Subtraction story problems
- Calendar (months of the year, Days of the week, etc)
- St. Patrick's Day Activities
Please make sure your child is ON TIME every day. Tardy bell rings at 7:55. Thanks for your cooperation.
Please continue to review and sign your child's folder daily!
Kindergarten teacher email addresses:
Please feel free to contact your students teacher via email or send a note in your child's take-home folder.